Sunday, July 22, 2012

Gua Ka Lu - What does it means?

Gua Ka Lu is a hokkien words and it means I teach you. How do I come out with this name? Well, it all thanks to blogger cos all the names I can think of are already taken. So, out of desperation, I use hokkien word.

But why I Teach You? Sounds so rude. Why can't I use a nicer word? Again, its a direct translation from Gua Ka Lu.

Ok. Enough of the definition of the blog name. Some of the reasons I started this blog:

1. Public review of gadgets. (Although I do not own most of them, but as a sharing)
2. My personal review of gadgets. (I make sure I use 1st before doing a review)
3. Tutorials on how to. ( this can be how to use a program, tips on using your gadgets)
4. Coming soon (Upcoming gadgets that makes one drool)
5. You tell me what you wished to read in my blog. (email me at kokwoe@hotmai.com)

Enjoy and leave your precious feedbacks on my blog ya. I also hope to improve myself. Many thanks in advance.....

No comments:

Post a Comment