Friday, July 27, 2012

Introducing Kindle Touch E-Reader






KINDLE TOUCH
from 
AMAZON












Introducing the latest gadget in my collection.
What you see are what I got. From unboxing to the attached accessories. Again, Im not going to do a full review as I think those googled review are much much better compare to what I am capable of. So I  just write down the what actually convince me to spend on it.

As an intro, I never thought I will ever buy a e-reader. 

Reasons:
1. I'm more to a book-on-hand person. I prefer to touch and feel an actual book!
2. I tried ibooks on Apple Ipad and iPhone but failed to impress me. Actually, the other apps in the idevices interests me more. (Games, Movies, Musics, etc....)
3. Expensive for a e-reader since need to fly all the way from United States. (USD99 + Tax + International Shipping) Price not justifiable at all. 

But, on the other hand, due to my nature of job that required me to bring a bag full of materials, that means I do not have the privilege to stuck in another 5 inches thick book into it. And most of the books that interests me are those thick books! So after thinking about it for sometime, I decided to get an e-reader and see if it suits me. And since Kindle is the only one that I knew, i bought a unit from a reseller in KL. (its's more convenient to get than going all the way to www.amazon.com to get one) 

Before I met up with this guy, I was still thinking should I just call off the transaction before he turned up? Is it really worth the money? I was thinking, both Ipad and Android tablet failed to impress me with their ebook's apps. And this Kindle only comes with a non-coloured 6" tablet size! But oh boy... I was so wrong..

After trying it for few days, I totally fell in love with this baby. In 3 days, I managed to complete 3 books and now downloading more (for Free). I bring it everywhere I go and whenever I got time, I just took it out from my bag and start reading. (it's only weighed 213gm). It's so convenient. And did I mentioned Ipad ibooks failed me? I finally figured out the reasons. First, being too colourful makes my eyes tired after prolonged reading and there are too much temptation since ipad got so many apps to play with... That's why I never going to finish a PAGE!! So with this Kindle, I can only use it to read, and read and READ. Nothing else. I became more focus and this allows me to read more than to play more games. 

So I highly recommend this baby for those who:

1. Likes reading books.
2. Do not mind paying for a books even though you are not allowed to claim for tax relief. (hopefully our government will allowed this soon)
3. Finds Ipad and Android Tablets got too many apps and thus refrain you to read.
AND
4. DO NOT MIND PAYING FOR AN E-READER THAT COST approx. RM500!!! 

That's all I can say for now.. Cheers and again, please welcome kindle touch to my family of gadgets!!!

p/s: For those who are interested to get one, kindly contact me and see if I can help. 








No comments:

Post a Comment