Friday, August 31, 2012

New Product - Samsung Galaxy Note 2

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed news. I was supposed to blog about this last night when they are launching it LIVE from Berlin. Too bad I do not have my laptop with me then. 

I am sure most of you are aware of Samsung Galaxy Note 2. It's officially launch now and expected to be available in the european market and selected asia pacific countries in October. Questions are, how good is this phone? Should I buy one? Is it worth it? How much would it cost me? Although I do not have the answer for you, but I do hope the info posted here might be able to help you to decide.

1. How good is this phone?

Key Features
Samsung Galaxy Note 2
  • Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
  • 720 x 1280 pixels, 5.5 inches (~267 ppi pixel density)
  • Corning Gorilla Glass 2
  • 16/32/64 GB storage, 2 GB RAM
  • HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps; LTE, Cat3, 50 Mbps UL, 100 Mbps DL
  • Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR
  • Camera 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Secondary Front Camera 1.9 MP
  • Video Full HD recording 1080p@30fps
  • Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
  • Exynos 4412 Quad, Quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9, Mali-400M 
  • S Pen stylus
  • Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
  • TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
  • Battery Li-Ion 3100 mAh
2. Should I buy one? Is it worth it?

As much as I want to decide for you, I can't since its your money involve…

3. How much would it cost me? 

Initially it would cost you a bomb! But if you can wait for the official launch in Malaysia, the price should be reasonable.

Hopefully the above info would helps…

Ok. Time for some photos.

White GNote 2

Titanium GNote 2

Not satisfied? What about a hands-on video? But prepare to drooooollllll……




Enjoy…. 






No comments:

Post a Comment