Sunday, May 19, 2013

I am BACK!


Hi guys, I am back in business again. It's have been a extremely busy months and I am glad its OVER! Now that I have returned, I will start answering all the questions raised in my blogs. Sorry to those who asked but did not receive any reply from me. I am terribly sorry about that. Anyway, I have replied all the questions and to those who want to have any, feel free to ask. I will be turning on the notifications so I will be notified.

Ok. Moving on, my main focus will be on:

1. Reviews on Mobile & Tablets Accessories.
(Huh? Why not phones & tablets? There are millions of blogger on this and I don't think I am better than them. But I will shares articles and reviews I find worth reading with you all. And as for accessories, sure there are a lot of people reviewing as well, so why bother to do the same? Answer: I am doing not only on those Branded and Expensive accessories but also those that you can find around you at a "pasar malam price". Cool huh, how many blogger will spend time doing this? So if you are a manufacturer and you think you have accessories you want someone write a review, then feel free to email me at kokwoe@gmail.com. No charges at the moment but you need to at least send me a demo for review. Full details can be discussed through emails)

2. Sharing on Mobile Phones & Tablets News
(Links will also be provided in case readers want to have a first hand info from the site. My way of giving credit to the owner of the news)

3.  Sharing on How to / Guides
(if you have been reading my blogs, I did write up about how to differentiate AP and Original Phones, Buying Online / Setting up PPS for Apple on watching HK dramas. I will continue on this and even more interesting topics. But of course, you are free to write to me if you have a specific topic you are interested in. My email? kokwoe@gmail.com)

4. Updates on Local News - Telcos ( Digi, Maxis, Celcom, others ) / Promotions / Events

These are the 4 main topics I will be focusing on. If i suddenly Ki Siau ( Hokkien : Meaning : Go Crazy), I will write silly stuff or even topics which are out of my scope.

No comments:

Post a Comment