Sunday, December 23, 2012

Shopping Time

The Joy of Buying Online

Hi guys. Christmas is just around the corner. Have you bought all the presents you need to buy? If not, probably it's time to get some from the store. But be extra careful of pickpockets since there are many of them working now since all the shopping malls are packed with shoppers.

For those who likes to shop online (like me nowadays), perhaps you would like to share some experiences.

As for my experience, the many reason I prefer to shop online

  1. I can check out all the prices before deciding where to buy. Some seller are offering bargains on their products. And no one to show me their "Black Face" if I decided not to buy from them. 
  2. I can check the differences between brands, review and other information on the internet while I browse online. I am not going to walk and surf while doing a retail shopping right? 
  3. Convenient. I can shop anytime I like with just a few clicks and the transaction done.  
  4. It's safe. It's true that we heard a lot of Online Frauds. Online Scams, Item received different from the one ordered, Items not received, Missing items and etc. All these prevents people to buy online. But ask those who frequently buys online. How many of them actually experience it? Not me. As long as you take precautions measure, you can minimise the risk. Read my upcoming blog on how to shop safely.
  5. More options on payment. Bank Transfer / Paypal / Credit Cards. You name it. Although I prefer using paypal or bank transfer. Never feel comfortable disclosing my credit card details.
Above are some of the main reasons I shop online. Oh... and one more thing but this is quite personal feeling, I like it when I bought something and anxiously waiting for it reach me. Trust me, it's really some different experiences. Especially when you buy something new. You will blog about it, facebooking about it and talks about it. And when the moment you received the parcel, you impatiently sign and quickly open it. This is something I never felt when buying from a retail store. Try it. And while blogging, I am waiting for my pre-ordered Google Nexus 4 from USA!!! I have been waiting for almost 3 weeks and it's driving me nuts!!! Haha..

Things that I bought online so far
  1. Branded Bags
  2. Mobile Phones
  3. Mobile Phone Accessories
  4. Tablets
  5. Power Bank
  6. Kindle E-Reader
  7. Clock
  8. Name Cards
  9. Movie tickets
  10. Books
  11. And many more......
Some of the items I bought Online and just around me now
Some sites I frequently window shop / shops. ( Those listed are frequently visited/shopped, they did not pay me to advertise, yet)


Occasionally I also get some of the stuff from Lowyat forums. But buying from forums you need extra precaution as most sellers are freelance. Some pricing are too good to be true. So make sure you get as much info before bank in your money.

Share if you have more websites which you frequently shops. Just leave a comment below.





No comments:

Post a Comment